Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Intro - That's right, we all have one.

Alrighty! So, I was chatting up a friend today about her blog and she comically said that I could start my own, it would probably be a one person GTFO. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that yeah, even if the content is never relevant or helpful having a place where I can vent away from the people that know me would be fantastic.

So for starters, some background info I suppose. I'm a female (derp) who was diagnosed very early on with severe Fibromyalgia. For those of you know what it is, I am deeply sorry that either you or someone you know has this condition. You have my empathy. For those of you who don't know, it is a condition which boils down to being in pain all the time. Not, omg most days but literally every day and every action hurts. Existing hurts, for me sometimes so badly that I become bedridden for a period of time. There are other things that go along with this but as this blog is about calling out everything that irks me, even myself at times, I think that should be sufficient to set a premise for the following statement.

There are days where I will be nice and days where I won't.

That does not mean that my opinions change, just how I deliver them. Here are some examples. Good day: Yeah I know that wanting to get something together and not having the organizer follow through sucks. Maybe you might try organizing something yourself?
Bad day: People suck. You know they can't do it right so do it yourself or stop bawing. The key here is that I really do believe that if you want an opinion or input, you don't want to be coddled with it. I will say what I believe to be the most beneficial thing, whether or not it is agreed with.

Second major aspect of me that will effect this blog is this: I am a Lolita, or at least trying to be. No this is not another Loli-blog, but yes I will voice my opinions on various things loli. I am new so those opinions may be based on incorrect information or lack of information. If it comes to my attention, I may revise my opinion if it is warranted. Keep in mind, everything here will be OPINION. This does not make what I say true, though you may agree or disagree at your pleasure. This is not for the reader, it is to give me a place to vent my frustrations or joys as the case may be. You have officially been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment